The Golf of Cognac
Less than 5 minutes drive, you will be on the Golf de Cognac. Apprentices or true golf enthusiasts, find yourself on the green to work on your swing. You can discover this sport, improve your skills or have fun with your family, as a couple, with friends or alone.
For a new experience, which will appeal to all of your senses, we give you an appointment at the Cognac interpretation centre. This establishment honors the wealth of the heritage and the environment of the west of the Charente. It is a rewarding journey full of emotion that awaits you.
The François I Castle
Visit one of the city's symbols, Château François Ier, also known as Château de Cognac or Château des Valois. You can visit its historic part, its cellar and continue with a Cognac tasting.
The best-known museum in Cognac is the Musée des Arts du Cognac which offers a visit around the trades of viticulture, oenology, distillation, cooperage, trading and packaging. We also recommend the Museum of Art and History which offers collections of painting, sculpture, archeology and decorative art.
Many festivals, events and concerts punctuate the year in Cognac. Don't miss these events:
- Blues Passion: in summer, find yourself in the public garden of Cognac
- Cognac Festival: music and tastings will punctuate these three days
- Coup de Chauffe: festival showcasing street performances
- Le Polar: literary festival rewarding novels, comics, cinema, audiovisual and performing arts
- Angoulême Comics Festival: in January, meet for debates, exhibitions, meetings and signings